Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liege are very unhappy with his agent and have complained, reckon he has been toting their player round the PL looking for a club.

Is this lad any good? I had never hear dof him until the press said we were buying him (supposedly) so are we buying the next lukaku or are we buying a lad from belgium who may or may not be any good?

Liege are very unhappy with his agent and have complained, reckon he has been toting their player round the PL looking for a club.

His agent appears to be a bit of a winker

allo-allo-arthur-bostrom-as-officer-crabtree-21.jpg

Remember we screwed them out of 25% sell on fee for big wig.

that's likely why they're not playing ball.

Errrrm nope we didn't mate, we payed the full sell on, it was fellaini's cut that we saved on for him putting in a transfer request, nothing to do with screwing his former club over

Is this lad any good? I had never hear dof him until the press said we were buying him (supposedly) so are we buying the next lukaku or are we buying a lad from belgium who may or may not be any good?

He looks good from what I've seen. Admittedly though I haven't seen a lot of him. He's scored plenty of goals this season looks like a natural goal scorer with pace and power and he's reletively cheap at 7 mill, add that to the fact that pretty much every Belgian that's come to the premier league in recent seasons has been a success and he looks like he could be well worth a punt. It would be great if we could get him and Tadic without selling any 1

#only in my dreams

If true, how are we struggling to pay £7m? We should have at least double that in hard cash in the bank.

I'm not one to jump the gun and start asking were the lineker money is etc. But in the summer bobby was adamant that the McCarthy deal would of happened wether we did or didn't sell fellaini. So fellaini money, Anichebe money and the tv money, surely we have 7mil to pay upfront as this could prove a bargain

Just cos we have it doesn't mean we shouldn't negotiate. Getting a better deal here gives us more options with other deals

Fellaini money plus whatever we are getting for Jelavic means we should have 30million somewhere. Get him in.

30 Million; seriously...when did we ever have that kind of money to spend in a window...15 million tops...just kidding; 5 million it is...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.