Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely we can do better ? Very ordinary player from what I've saw, no real outstanding attributes, will be expensive as will his wage, c'mon Everton look around show some imagination.

Thought we were introducing a new transfer model under Thelwell and Lampard? Batshuaryi 29 in October, Gueye 33 in September and Tarkowski 30 in November.

McNeil does bring it down a bit but in Batshuayi's case in particular there has got to be a young, talented ST outside of England that would cost the same or less than him.

Thought we were introducing a new transfer model under Thelwell and Lampard? Batshuaryi 29 in October, Gueye 33 in September and Tarkowski 30 in November.

McNeil does bring it down a bit but in Batshuayi's case in particular there has got to be a young, talented ST outside of England that would cost the same or less than him.

We obviously have to cut our cloth accordingly, not all signings can be young, some have to be stopgaps.
Agree with you totally on Batshuay, said that earlier myself.

We need experience to, especially if we can find buyers for Allan and Gomes.

I'm definitely not advocating signing Broja for £30m at all, but he would be the better signing- in terms of ability, space for growth, sell-on, wages, etc etc
He would be a much better option that Bats, problem is he will cost us lots more. I’d rather Bats on the bench than no one though.

DCL before DCL existed. Tons of potential; no finish.
He might be able to turn things around with a new club and a new manager…but a big gamble.
Mind you, we’re a club that has to gamble.

Nearly 29 ?
Will want very good money ? See above
And a long contract ?

So for that reason - I'm Out.

That said, we do need a decent forward...it may be a trade off we have to live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.