Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
His strike rate in Premier League is 1 in 5 ish which is the same as this Broja chap that would seem to be the second coming according to some on here...
Batshuayi is 8 years older than Broja who spent last season on loan at a poor Saints side.

We quite clearly saw the best of Batshuayi some time ago whereas Broja has lots more to come

Everton are considering a move for ‘insert Chelsea fringe player’.

No doubt we will probably loan a Chelsea player by the end of this window and all of these links are a nod to this idea.

Scored about four senior goals right? Nothing in them stats vs the 30mill + risk attached to it that makes me feel this is the way forward.
I'm definitely not advocating signing Broja for £30m at all, but he would be the better signing- in terms of ability, space for growth, sell-on, wages, etc etc

Still not seen any links for him. Didn't see any for Barkley. Not seen any credible links for any of the Chelsea players. Not sure what it's all about, other than maybe just people thinking Lampard used to play for Chelsea so will want Chelsea players.

I mean he's better than Rondon like.

Only ever looked decent in farmer leagues like France or Turkey, would only take him if it's him or no one really. He definitely wouldn't be serious competition to DCL but could possibly get a couple.

Absolutely no way to a permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.