Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we did get him and he succeeded and scored a few, we would just end up with are pants down again in the Belgium newspapers about him wanting to be at a CL club etc etc.

If he fails it's another Turkish Ibrahimovic situation and he ends up on the bench smiling at us losing to huddersfield when the cameras pan on him. Double edge sword.

Who says the fee is £14 million? Now Solanke has broken the transfer market, he'd probably cost £20 million which is too much. If we can get shut of Niasse and swap him for Batschuayi that would be ok.

Every paper running the story say 14 million. Tbh I’d have no issue paying 20. He’s still only 25!

If you mean selling Niasse for 7 million and getting Bat for same price, that’s never going to happen.

If we did get him and he succeeded and scored a few, we would just end up with are pants down again in the Belgium newspapers about him wanting to be at a CL club etc etc.

If he fails it's another Turkish Ibrahimovic situation and he ends up on the bench smiling at us losing to huddersfield when the cameras pan on him. Double edge sword.

What do you reckon we should do Phil, if he scores a few should we look to flog him before he gets too big for his bat boots?

He’s better than you.

it troubles me that he hasn't settled anywhere or pushed for a real move away from Chelsea..

he defo one of them that are in it for the coin rather than for the love of the game.

I bet he cant build a wall

So we should avoid signing him because he might be decent and want to move away if we aren't a big enough club for him in two years? REALLY?

Status
Not open for further replies.