Transfer Rumour Michy Batshuayi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god some of the comments here, saying Batz is not good enough. Do people saying that not realise that they support Everton, and other than Lukaku every striker we've had since Gary Liniker has been poor to average at best, and now all of a sudden a player who's scored 1 in 2 in his club career and is playing and scoring regularly for the number 1 ranked Country in the World is not good enough for us, bring back Jo, Staqulirsci, Max Moore, Radzinski or Hughes, even Strikers who were good with other sides became hopeless at Everton Johnson Yackubu and Beattie. The absolute utter dross that have played up front for us in the past and currently, and we have the neck to complaim about a man who has a goal scoring record that all bar 2 (if you count Rooney) of our strikers in the past 32 years could only dream of.

Oh my god some of the comments here, saying Batz is not good enough. Do people saying that not realise that they support Everton, and other than Lukaku every striker we've had since Gary Liniker has been poor to average at best, and now all of a sudden a player who's scored 1 in 2 in his club career and is playing and scoring regularly for the number 1 ranked Country in the World is not good enough for us, bring back Jo, Staqulirsci, Max Moore, Radzinski or Hughes, even Strikers who were good with other sides became hopeless at Everton Johnson Yackubu and Beattie. The absolute utter dross that have played up front for us in the past and currently, and we have the neck to complaim about a man who has a goal scoring record that all bar 2 (if you count Rooney) of our strikers in the past 32 years could only dream of.

If you look at his goal scoring record its actually quite good, more impressive to me than somebody like Callum Wilson for example. Ive almost come around to it myself, watched a few vids and had a closer look at his career. Hes not as terrible as I first thought, highlights and stats wise, I have of course watched a bit of him "live" and hes never really impressed me, but Valencia apart, digits wise hes a decent option I suppose.

I mean now that ive almost come around to it he 100% aint signing for us.

He was gash for Chelsea. Don't think he is an upgrade on who we've got upfront already.

I personally think he very much is.

If you look a little closer at his Chelsea record and im not a fan of goals per 90 at all, but still.

At Chelsea he started 4 Premier League games, 28 total appearances, for a total of 592 minutes/6.5 games and scored 7 goals.

So Campbell, Yakubu, Rooney, Jeffers, Cottee, Beardsley, Donavon and Johnson were all 'poor to average at best'.

OK mate.

Didnt think this was realistic 6 months ago. But I'm happy to see him here, if the fee is anything sub 20m, we'd be absolutely mad not to do whatever we could.

We can't afford to be too choosy really at the moment. We are in a state where our best striker is a wide player, after him, we are thin. We need probably 2 or 3, maybe 4 half decent strikers, then once settled we need to upgrade the worst couple of those to a couple of pretty decent strikers, only after that, can we possibly upgrade one of them to a top notch striker. We are in a state and it won't change overnight but as long as we are going in the right direction it works for me. On that basis, I'd take him

That's deserving of a ban!

United wanted him

That's debatable mate, my brother in law is a Manc season ticket holder, and he said at the time that them wanting Mina were just rumours put out there because a lot of their fans were saying they should sign him up after his world cup performances, now he could have just been saying that because I started winding him up over it, don't see it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.