2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
England squad announced tomorrow. Will be disappointing if he does not get in:(
He will write a very angry letter demanding his inclusion and sent by special delivery.
Actually thought he did alright in parts first half, but not for me, centre backs command, he does not.

It was clear when he bottled it at half time at Southampton during one of Unsworth’s games as caretaker that he wasn’t cut out for the top level. But Uncle Bill saw fit to give him a new 5 year deal.
Colour me amazed - what were they thinking £65,000 per week.
No wonder we're skint  And crap

Remember when he called Southgate to ask why he had been dropped (and subsequently never recalled) ?

I wonder if hes knocking on Lampards door?

One positive is that he now has an Irish passport so I would hope Irish Evertonians get behind him as much as theyve supported Coleman.

Looking forward to him now being prime Nesta level in this thread :p
Would have thought a knowledgable fella like yourself would have known he already had an Irish passport and if anything just renewed it. Facts have never gotten in the way of a story based on bollocks though.

Would have thought a knowledgable fella like yourself would have known he already had an Irish passport and if anything just renewed it. Facts have never gotten in the way of a story based on bollocks though.

Heard he's looking at property in Dublin...

...as ever, make of that what you will.

Status
Not open for further replies.