2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
That goal that got us started in the Plalace game, that would make the highlight reel of any striker, Zlatan would have it all over IG as proof of his otherworldly prowess. We know we can head it and he can pick a pass (as long as it’s not a pass to the other CB while not being pressured that he fluffs)

Following on from Gomes, Allan, a Sigurdsson, all high earners departing, wouldn’t shock me to see Keane move on now. He’s probably the last of undeserving earners.

He’s got 4 centre halves ahead of him, with Branthwaite to return too. Makes sense for all parties.

That homesickness has hamstrung Snail cannot be gainsaid. I like the lad and his effort vs Palace turned that game...and thus Everton's future fortunes.
I wish him well.

It’s very amusing that that’s the only game you can constantly bring up over and over and over and over again.
Yeah because it was THAT important, it was the buisness end of the season, the players had to turn up, and they did and he played a massive part in it, right now Everton are in the championship if he hadnt of stepped up when we needed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.