2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
But thats not remotly true and you know it, besides your one of the ones who also tried to also blame it on all Rafael, cant have it both ways

Cost us points against West Ham by getting stupidly sent off, cost us points against Norwich by putting through his own net in the first 10 minutes, cost us points at home to City by letting a crap pea roller run across him to Foden for a tap in. So yes, we wouldn’t have needed saving if he’d been even remotely competently able to do his job.

Cost us points against West Ham by getting stupidly sent off, cost us points against Norwich by putting through his own net in the first 10 minutes, cost us points at home to City by letting a crap pea roller run across him to Foden for a tap in. So yes, we wouldn’t have needed saving if he’d been even remotely competently able to do his job.
See that's nonsense, your telling me it was only those games that left us wanting? How many other games did we flap in were Mina let us down, what about Richarlison with his long run of games without scoring, did Pickford ever cost us points? Or Digne? Or DCL?

See that's nonsense, your telling me it was only those games that left us wanting? How many other games did we flap in were Mina let us down, what about Richarlison with his long run of games without scoring, did Pickford ever cost us points? Or Digne? Or Dominic Calvert-Lewin?

Well no, I never said Keane is the only player who makes mistakes, but you’re literally trying to pretend he doesn’t make mistakes and keep bringing up the same Mina mistake against Leicester over and over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.