2022/23 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to Forest I guess; they see the utter turmoil our club is in and know there's a high likelihood that they can take our £30m defender on loan and not even have to pay all of his wages or commit to buying him.

Before the season he’s top of the bin list. But with crocked Mina and Godfrey?

Mykolenko being able to cover LCB and Vinagre appearing to be not awful should be enough to see us through.

The acknowledgement that Keane should not be a starter is the key sign that Lampard is switched on. Seems so obvious, but our last 462 managers played him every week. He’s perfectly competent for 99.95% of most matches. His 0.05% costs points.
Your percentage is way off!
He’s actually a great defender if we defend deep like we did against Chelsea and United last season for those two massively important wins, but if he’s ever on the back foot or put under pressure by pace he’s awful and his head goes and he makes multiple mistakes. Holgate actually looks really good next to Coady and Tarkowski because they’re solid pros unlike next to Keane where I thought he needed to get punted out too because he was always under pressure when Keane was.

Fair play to Forest I guess; they see the utter turmoil our club is in and know there's a high likelihood that they can take our £30m defender on loan and not even have to pay all of his wages or commit to buying him.
Lol 30m ?
We were such ‘king mugs
Those Keane, Tosun, Niasse, Sigurdsson, Bolasie, Klaasen, Schneiderlin and probably more fees were such a joke.
Amazing to have removed Iwobi from that list now weirdly.

He’ll stay, he knows he’s only an injury or two away from once again being straight back in. Was actually looking forward to the season not having to watch him waddle about at the back and then Mina and Godfrey get crocked in the first game. Bet Keane couldn’t believe his luck.

He’ll stay, he knows he’s only an injury or two away from once again being straight back in. Was actually looking forward to the season not having to watch him waddle about at the back and then Mina and Godfrey get crocked in the first game. Bet Keane couldn’t believe his luck.
More Holgate as its given him one of his 9 lives to use, if Mina or Godfrey not got injured he would have beendown there with Keane, probably why he doing his best.

Your percentage is way off!
He’s actually a great defender if we defend deep like we did against Chelsea and United last season for those two massively important wins, but if he’s ever on the back foot or put under pressure by pace he’s awful and his head goes and he makes multiple mistakes. Holgate actually looks really good next to Coady and Tarkowski because they’re solid pros unlike next to Keane where I thought he needed to get punted out too because he was always under pressure when Keane was.
Things get a bit crazy, Keane gets crazier. Likes it straightforward does our Mick

Shows how football see Everton.

Soft touch.

Forest are lashing money at everyone but when it comes to Everton they try a loan.
Tbf with his contract he has here I wouldn't try buying him right now if I was Nottingham.

But Steve Cooper if you're reading this, he's the best defender in the league and worth every penny.

I'd be happy with him leaving personally. Watching him Tuesday after seeing the likes of Tarks and Coady.... and even Holgate, you realise just how poor he is. If someone's willing to pay him for a season maybe with an obligation to buy if they stay up then get rid. That's one more wage stealer off the books

Happy enough to see him on the bench. I would have perfered to have seen him sold early summer and have brought in another starter. that would have been 3 new center backs and I would have gone along with that. holgate would have been back up.
forget about mina. not even considering him anymore.
keane as back up is fine by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.