2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Holgate hasn’t looked good in months and Branthwaite hasn’t shown he can push any of the main 4 for a first team place, which is why he got sent to Blackburn last season

Our best CB pairing has always been Keane and Mina
Hasn't looked good? Keane has?

Keane was one of our best players last season under Ancelotti, until the last 10 games when everyone’s form went over the cliff

Holgate can be a good defender, I truely believe that, but any time he’s played recently he’s had errors in him, they all have.
Last season is last season. Now our best defenders are Holgate and Mina. Followed by Brantwaite.

Where's the lids who was shagging his arse after the defeat last week saying he's boss and that.

I absolutely detest him. Spinless horrible dog of a man
Hi. Wasn’t able to watch the game yesterday so can’t really comment on how he played. I don’t think anyone is blind to his faults or is saying he is a world class centre back. Simply saying last week he played very well and to be fair to him, was for the majority of Carlo’s tenure.

Personal comments like you detest him, and that he’s a spineless horrible dog of a man are unnecessary.

Watched the highlights and can’t really say he was at fault for any of the goals but having not watched the game, he may well have been poor otherwise.

Looking at the goals, Godfrey was directly responsible for the second and third goals and instead of clearing ran into Digne and lost the ball in the box for the fourth. They weren’t anything to do with Keane.

By the time it got to the fourth and fifth went in, looked like the midfield was all over the place and there were massive gaps, runners not being tracked.

He’s not good enough either but at least Holgate has a bit of snide about him / Keane looks like the type of fella who’d tuck a bloke in and make him a lovely cup of tea if he found him shagging his missus.
I think we can agree on that Holgate is not the solution to our problems. Its only a discussion about who is more horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.