2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gave Keane some unmerciful stick on here last season and I believe for good reason,but I'll be prepared to eat humble pie if he carries his form on. He's been very good for the past few months, and I for one hope he keeps it up, Because I can't be arsed coming on here an question players heart.

I've been selling him for the past 2 years and favouring Mina, but after the past week I've changed my mind. I now think Keano is our #1 CB

He's been solid like but our defence was poor today, a goal for him doesn't change that
Almost 2 goals, but point taken. Considering he's played 3 games in a week I thought he did alright. There's no one else to challenge for #1 CB though, only Mina.

I don’t think the goals were attributable to him. Mina should have closed down Diangana and didn’t bother to jump for the free kick. Keane was like you said solid.
Yep. Mina easily could have prevented both. Both were wonder goals though so it puts things into perspective about how good West Brom had to be to score

Status
Not open for further replies.