2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you being this stupid on purpose?

You literally implied Godfrey lost HIS place to Ben White.

He never, you are wrong.
Ben Godfrey is NOT in the England squad FACT
He gave him ago and binned him and choose White over him, FACT, i f you dont believe me go look at his thread and see all the comments from Evertonians who turned on him the other day.

Ben Godfrey is NOT in the England squad FACT
He gave him ago and binned him and choose White over him, FACT, i f you dont believe me go look at his thread and see all the comments from Evertonians who turned on him the other day.

Are you having a stroke?

I didn't say he was in the England squad, I said he didn't lose his place to Ben White, but Keane literally lost his place to Conor coady.

Are you having a stroke?

I didn't say he was in the England squad, I said he didn't lose his place to Ben White, but Keane literally lost his place to Conor coady.
Do you think we should try and buy either Coady or White to replace Mina in the summer?

I admire your enthusiasm, breadth of knowledge (in identifying players world-wide) and fondness for stats, Zat. That said, aspects of the game perhaps are still beyond you?

I don’t doubt for a second that Southgate would include Keane in the blink of an eye, but unfortunately for Keane, Southgate’s weakness as a ‘Yes Man’ (and hence his suitability for the post) precludes it.

Godfrey’s a strange one: natural athlete devoted to his career, but he isn’t a natural defender nor is he accomplished in possession. However, his self-discipline, unassuming character and strength make him an ideal candidate for further coaching, so perhaps one to stick with. For now.

Thats a fair post...but why would Southgate be pushed (whichever reason hes being a yes man) into going for Coady, Mings and White over Keane if he wanted Keane?

None of the three are from 'fashionable' clubs and nor are they poster boys. I could understand if there were players ahead from City/United like Stones and Maguire but Brighton, Villa and Wolves?

As for Godfrey, i think the deep defence highlights his weaknesses while a high line or a back 3 would enhance his progress and performance.

Do you think we should try and buy either Coady or White to replace Mina in the summer?

Ive been taking a tiny interest in White since Leeds wanted him after the loan and were quoted £35mil.

I dont know if im late or early on the bandwagon but id bring him in to either:

A: Partner Godfrey in a high line.

B: Play RCB with Godfrey LCB in a back 3 with Mina/Keane in the centre. Those two would be able to cover with their pace.

Nar your right mate Keane is boss.

Future captain

lol

Thats a fair post...but why would Southgate be pushed (whichever reason hes being a yes man) into going for Coady, Mings and White over Keane if he wanted Keane?

None of the three are from 'fashionable' clubs and nor are they poster boys. I could understand if there were players ahead from City/United like Stones and Maguire but Brighton, Villa and Wolves?

As for Godfrey, i think the deep defence highlights his weaknesses while a high line or a back 3 would enhance his progress and performance.

Ive been taking a tiny interest in White since Leeds wanted him after the loan and were quoted £35mil.

I dont know if im late or early on the bandwagon but id bring him in to either:

A: Partner Godfrey in a high line.

B: Play RCB with Godfrey LCB in a back 3 with Mina/Keane in the centre. Those two would be able to cover with their pace.

lol
Defend deep and he's quality

Status
Not open for further replies.