2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when the ball is crossed nobody should be tight goal side of the Premier League top scorer?
Without watching it again I can't say for certain but I can say for certain Keane made a mistake, you can't blame Godfrey for not anticipating a mistake. Harry Kane does what top strikers do, he is switched on in the box and his reactions are why he is considered one of the best goalscorers in the world.

Without watching it again I can't say for certain but I can say for certain Keane made a mistake, you can't blame Godfrey for not anticipating a mistake. Harry Kane does what top strikers do, he is switched on in the box and his reactions are why he is considered one of the best goalscorers in the world.
He is and that's why it's not on Keane. Kane was left all alone in the box it's opinion if it was a poor header. But then Holgate jumped for a ball he wasn't going to reach and at the height it came to him Keane's only option was to get something on it. Bit of a comedy of errors between the three of them. As much as I'm not a fan of his, Keane was only one part of a cluster f***" Godfrey had his place in it.

According to sky he's not trained since Spurs. With his documented mental health and confidence struggles I hope to hell he's ok.
First thing that i thought off....

Seems to be visited by the black dog does our Keano, getting dropped by England was undeserved in my opinion, and his confidence seems to have gone in the last month. Bloody outstanding this year for the majority hopefully he gets back soon.

First thing that i thought off....

Seems to be visited by the black dog does our Keano, getting dropped by England was undeserved in my opinion, and his confidence seems to have gone in the last month. Bloody outstanding this year for the majority hopefully he gets back soon.

This was always my worry about him. He is at the right club if this is the case and they will help him back just like they did with Aaron Lennon.

Why was he not paying yesterday? I think Keane with Godfrey is where we should be currently.. Holgate has been shown up recently. Mina can go in part ex for Koulibally..

Status
Not open for further replies.