2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought he was second only to gomes for motm. He cleared everything that was thrown at him. He put his head in where it hurts. He's been by far our most consistent player since lockdown. Might I even suggest if he continues with this form and commitment, future captain?

Good performance. Took the lead as the senior CB, challenging for most of the first balls, and leaving Branthwaite as the spare CB to pick up runners. Couple of key headers.

Hopefully his recent performances have generated interest in him.
No coincidence he looks better against sides that throw the ball in the box. Unfortunately the better sides dont tend to play that way and he still struggles when pulled out by forwards who make decent runs.

I was really critical of him not so long ago. He's been a beast this last 10-15 games. He was obviously low on confidence for a while and it effected his performamces. I never saw a player there. I'm happy to say he has proved me wrong and I hope his good form continues. Well done Michael lad.

Hopefully his recent performances have generated interest in him.
No coincidence he looks better against sides that throw the ball in the box. Unfortunately the better sides dont tend to play that way and he still struggles when pulled out by forwards who make decent runs.
Think he’s decent when partnering a young quicker cb

Status
Not open for further replies.