2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse, after excuse after bs excuse for Keane.

I think hes probably a sound fella and wouldnt even try to make the excuses people come up with on here for himself.

He must know he is woeful at this level. He must get skinned all the time in training, must come last in all the sprints, be still turning round
when others have got shots off just like in real games. He must have the lowest reaction times in physical and mental tests,

He has got incredibly lucky to make millions because of another standard shocking everton signing.

But dont feel too sorry for him. He is a multi millionaire already, will continue to make millions for a few season yet before he ends up on a free and looks distinctily average at Champaionship level.

Why the hell would anyone want to play for us..

State of this thread.

Whatever happened to getting behind one of your own?
can I still complain about Gylfi?

I support them all btw, but for whatever reason when we put them on the field together we're poop

There were times when I'd look at Jagielka, Baines, Digne, Lescott, Stones etc. and think of each of them, he's a good player he is.

Never once thought that about Keane. It always just surprises me whenever he has a decent game. I even feel a little uncomfortable afterwards because of it. Had more faith in Hibbo at times.
Probably because he looks like he's about to burst out crying at any given second. This latest international snub will no doubt affect his already poor performances for us.

Why the hell would anyone want to play for us..

State of this thread.

Whatever happened to getting behind one of your own?
Optimism is one thing. Blind faith is something very different, however.

Example. Kean hasn't shown much so far but he's young and hardly had a chance, so it's completely wrong for anybody to write him off.

Keane was woeful two years ago and just about average last season, and abysmal once again this time round. Safe to say he's nowhere near good enough for where our board claims they want us to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.