2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute donkey. I had such high hopes for him but he's a liability. May have looked good at Burnley but he is totally out of his depth.

Let me throw this out. Michael Keane has 10 England caps. I suggest anyone that has ever dreamt of playing football should not give up hope yet.

I have watched him, mostly since he came to Everton, and wondered how he got through his time from school, to Manchester Unt. to Burnley then rated at £25M by us, did he bribe his way through his football education, how did he keep on getting promoted through his teenage years years at different periods of his football career, his faults are many, yet he has gone upwards, even to getting ten England caps. If I had been an Everton scout, it wouldn’t have taken me, and I’m sure many other fans, more than three or four games to cross him, completely, off my players to watch. Now I’m never ever surprised at how poor the lad is when I watch him, completely amazed at far he has got and he’s a millionaire with the meagre talent(?) he’s got.

I have watched him, mostly since he came to Everton, and wondered how he got through his time from school, to Manchester Unt. to Burnley then rated at £25M by us, did he bribe his way through his football education, how did he keep on getting promoted through his teenage years years at different periods of his football career, his faults are many, yet he has gone upwards, even to getting ten England caps. If I had been an Everton scout, it wouldn’t have taken me, and I’m sure many other fans, more than three or four games to cross him, completely, off my players to watch. Now I’m never ever surprised at how poor the lad is when I watch him, completely amazed at far he has got and he’s a millionaire with the meagre talent(?) he’s got.

He has got a twin, twins are inherently evil so there was certainly some evil switching shenanigans going on at some point.

He is a sellable asset. England international, 25/26. We could easily get our money back on him.

He is spineless and a complete p*ssy like a lot of our team. DCL being another.

If only we got Jose who would sort our spine out. Big, physical athletes all the way through the centre of the pitch.

He is a sellable asset. England international, 25/26. We could easily get our money back on him.

If only we got Jose who would sort our spine out. Big, physical athletes all the way through the centre of the pitch.

That is an interesting idea which seems obvious now. SUch a physical powerful game nowadays, that you do need at least one power house in each area of hte field. Who have we got? Mina, maybe, hopefully JP when he's back

That is an interesting idea which seems obvious now. SUch a physical powerful game nowadays, that you do need at least one power house in each area of hte field. Who have we got? Mina, maybe, hopefully JP when he's back

We don't have one player in the team you would put money on winning a 50-50! What I would have given for Lee Carsley in that team last night, or Joe Parkinson.

Our spine is
  • Pickford... overrated and has zero concentration and is erratic
  • Keane, Mina & Holgate. Mina is sound, but isnt a leader. The other 2 need to go.
  • JPG might be ok, but when he is not in the team we have no-one who can tackle and lead and inspire.
  • We have Bambi upfront who is potentially the biggest wimp I have ever seen. He needs to leave our club ASAP... don't think I have ever hated a player more than him. It's as if he is afraid of upsetting the opposition by challenging for the ball. Absolute horror show every week. 120 games of absolute criminal performances....

Keane (25m), Schneiderlin (20m), sigurdsson (45m) and DCL (1.62m).

91.62 million pounds for a holographic spine. Makes me very very very sad.

Merry Christmas blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.