2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have had some utterly crap players bought for nothing or gotten for free since we last won a trophy. Many of them nobody particularly wanted them and sometimes they only played a handful of games. Sometimes way too many.

but this guy we paid actual big money for him. We chose him out of a worldwide list of centre backs we could have gotten and we chose him and we threw lots of money at him.

he has just turned in one of the worst performances I have seen from any player in that shirt since I started watching 30yrs ago.

i honestly think you can only put in that bad a showing if you just don’t care. And I don’t think he does care.

He can gtf

this bloody squad refresh started in summer 2018 still has a long long way to go

We have had some utterly crap players bought for nothing or gotten for free since we last won a trophy. Many of them nobody particularly wanted them and sometimes they only played a handful of games. Sometimes way too many.

but this guy we paid actual big money for him. We chose him out of a worldwide list of centre backs we could have gotten and we chose him and we threw lots of money at him.

he has just turned in one of the worst performances I have seen from any player in that shirt since I started watching 30yrs ago.

i honestly think you can only put in that bad a showing if you just don’t care. And I don’t think he does care.

He can gtf

this bloody squad refresh started in summer 2018 still has a long long way to go
This x 100

How many CBS in the German league would do better than him?

Brooks, Tah, nastasic, isanker, sane, elvedi etc

Zouma was underrated whilst at the club and made Keane at times appear 1/2 bad rather than fully bad.

Him, Bolasie and Sigurdsson to biggest wastes of money this club could ever have spent.

He can gtf

The scary thing is, I think it might need to start again.

image.jpeg

How gormless can one man be.

Resembled Pennington from a few years back. Defended horribly, somehow popped up with a goal and then did some more atrocious defending. Pennington basically never played for us again and I hope this clown goes the same way.

Just to add what did Suyancu cost Leicester? 20m wasn't it...

So Leicester worked out, GO OVERSEAS - we can replace our prime CB.

We sell our prime CB and replace him, with someone who almost cost the same from an english club which sets up 2 yards in front of the goalkeeper and plays longball. You can't make this stuff up. Shear and utter incompetence. Decision making so poor, that wise lawyers could argue breach of tort.

Same with Sigurdsson (*cough* Tielmans *cough*).

Worst centre back to play for the club since the turn of the century, this fella.

We've had some woeful CBs over the years...but I honestly think he is the worst.

He's so slow, he cannot read the play. He has no positional awareness. I don't think he does anything well..

I just cannot believe he even gets picked. Guess that's not his fault. I think I would rather have Martinez's love child Antonio Alcaraz.

Status
Not open for further replies.