2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the half hour I saw, another solid game from MK

....generally playing well but his weaknesses are still apparent;

he lacked the physicality to get involved and stood with his arms up like a policeman on traffic duty for the Ings goal. Armstrong went around him like he wasn’t there in the 2nd half and he was forced to give away a free kick in a very dangerous position.

he lacked the physicality to get involved and stood with his arms up like a policeman on traffic duty for the Ings goal. Armstrong went around him like he wasn’t there in the 2nd half and he was forced to give away a free kick in a very dangerous position.
Never been a fan for the reasons you give,but as we don't have an effective DM give him the benefit of the doubt.

Got comically skinned by Armstrong, after daring to step two yards out to meet a challenge.

I'll admit that he's done alright lately, but he's as basic as they come.

I've been impressed with him since the restart but as you say depending on how Carlo wants to play he has his obvious weaknesses.

For £25 million I would sell him like.

It's even more annoying when players do this since VAR was introduced - you know that if it is obviously offside then it will be picked up by VAR so you really have to play the whistle everytime.

It's even more annoying when players do this since VAR was introduced - you know that if it is obviously offside then it will be picked up by VAR so you really have to play the whistle everytime.

It's totally ingrained into footballers now to constantly stop waiting for whistles and officials to help them out. They all go down so easily and get free kicks given by officials who don't know the game at all, that they expect everything to be given. Do they never teach kids to play to the whistle anymore?

In theory,but the dogs breakfast VAR made of the three penalty decisions. No wonder players get nervous.

Given the fact we have got to buy a whole new midfield, I don’t see Keane’s position being in jeopardy anytime soon. Has and will improve under Carlo, and looks a better bet a CB than Mina at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.