2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sit deep or have someone next to him with pace to burn and he looks like a proper defender. Also seems to be a bit of a confidence player, as long as the results are ticking over he isn't the problem.

The midfield and goalkeeper are much more important areas to look at before worrying about the defence.
The emergence of Mason (yet again) has turned the perspective around drastically. Both are good on the ball and they each compensate for each other’s weaknesses. Preferably you bring in a world class guy beside Mason, but I can live with having one of the most aerially dominant CB’s in the league beside him.

Nah, decide next Summer.

1 year left. I think it depends on the offer to be honest. If we get a good offer he may go, but if not, the more I see, the more I think our priority really need to be midfield, with possibly using Lewis Gibson as a 4th choice if it allows us to add another in midfield.

Maybe if we have an empty stadium next year he might be half decent, god help him if a pigeon makes a squawk in the middle of a match though otherwise we will see him collapse like a richtea in a hot cuppa.

Another good game. He really suits sitting deep, there’s never been any doubt about his ability to do that. When he got skinned by vardy in the last minute is why I’ll never fully rate him though.Every time he gets in that sort of position he’s completely useless, it’s too big a weakness to ignore.

Been brilliant these 3 games. People say we need 4 CBs but in reality if we had Mina, Keane, Holgate and a new £20-30m CB we’d probably be too stacked there.

For me we either buy a young player, keep Braithwaite as the 4th CB, or we buy someone like Gabriel and sell Keane while his stock is high.

I’d rather us spend big money on two midfielders.

Status
Not open for further replies.