2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see this lad it confirms how poor he is. I know he only had 15 minutes today, but any PL defender worth their salt rubs their hands knowing they have to mark that lad.

Utterly terrible.

....i wouldn’t be concerned marking Michael Keane and I’m 63.

i did hear today that he came back from summer overweight and remains so. Not sure if true, but he’s a poor trainer and unlike many of his teammates, he never comes in for extra training. Likes a few beers.

....i wouldn’t be concerned marking Michael Keane and I’m 63.

i did hear today that he came back from summer overweight and remains so. Not sure if true, but he’s a poor trainer and unlike many of his teammates, he never comes in for extra training. Likes a few beers.

Like i posted a few times since he joined...id punt him.

Tricky though as then we would need a couple of centre backs signed to stick with 3 at the back...

Coleman may have found his calling.

Whats your take on Coleman on the right of a back 3 with Keane dropped Dave?

Do you think Keanes going to start backing his bags in Jan or will last till the summer?

Keane has no future here. Pretty certain of that. Maybe Burnley can take him back and hand us Tarkowski in a swap plus cash?

Coleman has underlined today he can be flexible for Ancelotti...as long as he has another RB in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.