2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up to mina and Zouma to fight to be his cb partner. Keane has been our best cb this season.
He definitely has, which makes claims by some pre-games that they want a Zouma/Mina partnership utterly bizarre. Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but it seems some are finding it impossible to forget his (admittedly) awful form last season.

Having watched Keane all season, and then watched Yerry Mina since he’s come in, I’m staggered that people think Mina is CURRENTLY the better option.

Zouma looked better today, but Keane was again the best centre half on the pitch.

I must be watching a different player to some of you.

The block at the end was great, but he's an accident waiting to happen on the ball, and a sitting duck again pace. I'd be looking to find a partner for Zouma in the summer.

He is very positive and looks for forward passes to midfield

The block at the end was great, but he's an accident waiting to happen on the ball, and a sitting duck again pace. I'd be looking to find a partner for Zouma in the summer.
Agreed, always looks to have a clanger coming at any moment and that tackle at the end would’ve been avoided if he hadn’t let Dan Gosling just saunter past him.

Best of the 3 I would say but I think we need to spend big on a partner for him. Mina has yet to convince and Zouma will be too expensive and not quite good enough.

Do you really think Zouma will be here...?
He won't be in Sarri's plans but someone will doubtless take him but can't see him staying with us though

I think it’s just one of those things we all do, on here and Twitter, if we win everything is great, we lose, burn them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.