2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't think he deserved to start the game after costing us the last league game

He did some good stuff, but his use of the ball was really erratic and he almost gifted them a goal

Did well in the air, can't deny that

He has certainly improver this season but of late I think he's regressed - December to today was a bad period for us but I think he possibly has had the worst of everyone

Currently he would be my 3rd choice of the three centre backs, with Zouma in 1st.

I must be watching a different player to some of you.

The block at the end was great, but he's an accident waiting to happen on the ball, and a sitting duck again pace. I'd be looking to find a partner for Zouma in the summer.
He has got to get rid of those mistakes, just can't be having them. It's like he is slipping into another dimension when they happen because there is literally no reason for them sometimes.

He’s a much improved player on last season , let’s face it that wasn’t hard, but I’m still not convinced . He’s competent but those unnecessary mistakes concern me could have cost us the game today, plus he’s slow and doesn’t score enough (unlucky with that header today though.
Zouma is the better player for me. Mina needs time to settle , so it’s Keane for now.

Errr
Marcel Marco

I apologise, sir

I thought it was Moyes Martinez. I loathe the stick Moyes gets, loved the values that era was built upon and the progress that came out of it. Would love a few of those home grown guys that give 110% every game. We have talent in this squad, just think we'd be more Everton with a few of our own youth in there. Hopefully Marcel is the man for that, even if Marco isn't (though they probably deserve a coupla more seasons and windows together).

I apologise, sir

I thought it was Moyes Martinez. I loathe the stick Moyes gets, loved the values that era was built upon and the progress that came out of it. Would love a few of those home grown guys that give 110% every game. We have talent in this squad, just think we'd be more Everton with a few of our own youth in there. Hopefully Marcel is the man for that, even if Marco isn't (though they probably deserve a coupla more seasons and windows together).
I totally agree with you

Status
Not open for further replies.