2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how he goes with a proper Manager first...(assuming we now have one of course!) There's a player in there that needs to be brought out.

What seemed like the safest bit of business we did last summer turned out to be the worst (or one of the worst). So disappointing.

Absolutely gets bummed everytime he's in a 1 v 1 situation.
Not everyone agreed about this transfer i got into a lot arguments last summer trying to explain Maguire was the better option the stat geeks wouldn't have it

We all laughed when we sold Lescot to city and it’s come back to haunt us.Defender made to look good by system and better players around him. Take him out of the firing line and try to drag a performance out of him later in the year.

Not everyone agreed about this transfer i got into a lot arguments last summer trying to explain Maguire was the better option the stat geeks wouldn't have it

Im still not totally convinced Maquire is a better option.

Sure Maquire and Stones looked good, until they faced a half decent side, lets see how Maquire copes in the League this season before we hail him as the better player.

Sure Maquire and Stones looked good, until they faced a half decent side, lets see how Maquire copes in the League this season before we hail him as the better player.
Yeah, can we stop with the Maguire love? Did anyone bother to watch Leicester last year? Their defense was terrible. He looked fine against a bunch of mediocre national teams. I didn't like the Keane signing, would've preferred Maguire, but didn't want either.

For me it was six of one, a half dozen of the other. Thought both would seamlessly improve us.

Not convinced either would have at this point. I don't watch Maguire with the same scrutiny, but he wasn't great either.

Regardless, I am worried that Keane is so bad 1 v 1 that he won't ever be good. Maybe he'll figure it out.

He out preformed both Keane and Stones last season in the Prem i don't think anyone can argue the price Leicester paid it would've been a good deal

A lot of people have very unrealistic expectations on here when it comes to transfers generally if they're not world class or worth 50 million nobody is satisfied personally best option at this moment in time is Lascelles due to his leadership qualities only problem is he's right footed

Status
Not open for further replies.