2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on blues - cringing at some comments in here.

Clearly, there's a player in there who can defend and there was just so many mitigating factors last season - management, the inconsistency of the defence he was in and he played under medication/injuries.

Put any defender in that Everton side last season, often next to Cuco Martina, Ashley Williams and a young Kenny and they'd struggle. Later on in the season, he did start to settle/look better when Coleman and Baines come back, and we settled with Jagielka an Keane rather than Williams.
We put him in next to Coleman, Baines, and Jagielka and he still looked badly crap.

His positioning and marking is up there with the worst I've seen in a blue shirt. The Alcaraz comparison is fair.

Come on blues - cringing at some comments in here.

Clearly, there's a player in there who can defend and there was just so many mitigating factors last season - management, the inconsistency of the defence he was in and he played under medication/injuries.

Put any defender in that Everton side last season, often next to Cuco Martina, Ashley Williams and a young Kenny and they'd struggle. Later on in the season, he did start to settle/look better when Coleman and Baines come back, and we settled with Jagielka an Keane rather than Williams.
m8? Rennes tore him apart and he looked lost and back to his old self, He doesn't fit this team and has looked broken ever since he signed, The lad is a nervous wreck around any striker with a bit of pace.

m8? Rennes tore him apart and he looked lost and back to his old self, He doesn't fit this team and has looked broken ever since he signed, The lad is a nervous wreck around any striker with a bit of pace.

My wolves supporting mates have been telling me their forwards are all quite lightweight but are pretty quick and mobile. Can see them causing us issues tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.