2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I’d take a long retired Carl Tiler back over him.

We can’t start the season with him as one of our first choice CB, it really is as simple as that.

He’s good for at least one goal every game.
That's it, soon as he's slightly isolated from the other cb the opposition player might as well be 1 on 1 with the keeper.

Reactions: Tak
I was very much in the camp (more 1 tent feeling very alone) that he should be given a season or at least 6 months to establish himself with Holgate and rather spend the money on a striker to support Tosun. After last night no way can we go with the lad as first choice. Unless he shows something very soon to Marco we will be dead. I might have to pray Tosun doesnt get injured and Richarlison, Gylfi and Walcott add plenty of goals to help out, but CB is now on my priority list of 3 positions we have to fill this summer.

I’m just hoping we get Mina in and his aggressive style of defending somehow rubs off on Keane.

I didn't see the game so can't really comment but from what people are saying it is a shame he has fallen so far from grace. I was at the Ruzomberok game when he first signed and he was very impressive that night, ok the opposition wasn't great but he had a few decent games after that too. Have we turned a decent defender to a man shaped jelly? Everton that.

We really need to sell Keane this window, if not we risk him loosing even more potential sales value. The guy is the gashest.

I genuinely felt Keane was going to be our best signing of last year. I felt he had both the psyical and footballing abilities to be a boss but he really just hasn’t shown anything.

How are we training him. He is slow to turn and doesn’t really seem to see danger. If we did nothing more than have him practicing turning quickly on a sixpence and watching videos of proper defending he might improve. All of the other stuff is of little value without these two basic skills......

How are we training him. He is slow to turn and doesn’t really seem to see danger. If we did nothing more than have him practicing turning quickly on a sixpence and watching videos of proper defending he might improve. All of the other stuff is of little value without these two basic skills......

I don't think it matters as the lad appears to have no backbone.

The looking over at the linesman over and over instead of running back to try and rectify his error last night totally sums him up to me.

Always gives the impression that he would let you score if you asked him menacingly.

Opposition players must rejoice when they see him on the teamsheet.

If he came through the youth team he would be on loan at Port Vale. He’s absolutely undeniably and unapologetically awful at footy , he doesn’t have a stand out attribute. Physically and mentally weak, has to be carried by the rest of the team at all times, has never ever had a good game for us at PL level, at absolute best he hasn’t cost us a goal a couple of times when the team has played well.

Punt directly into the sun, release , sack, loan, sell, just do anything we can to get rid

I don't think it matters as the lad appears to have no backbone.

The looking over at the linesman over and over instead of running back to try and rectify his error last night totally sums him up to me.
I've heard he is frightened to head the ball in case it hurts.

I like him. I think he will come good
tumblr_mz73g6ee8G1qh9nffo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.