Transfer Rumour Memphis Depay

Would Memphis be a good signing for Everton?

• Yes

Votes: 508 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 206 25.9%
  • Scouse Pay on Toast

Votes: 81 10.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike @Neiziro to be wildly inaccurate.

raw

Obviously we only wanted a loan to buy (what most of us wanted on here) but United were only prepared to listen to a permanent deal with prospective clubs. I've no doubt the rumours regarding Cafu or Bailey will gather pace now.

Seemed he was regarded as generally decent last night, with a point to prove.

He has been turbo-charged through the GOT transfer wringer now - he was awful, is awful, and forever will be awful.

Why on earth were we even interested? Absolute rubbish.

Reactions: kev

If they insisted on both a sell on fee and, more importantly, a buy back clause as well then it explains why rumours said we pulled out suddenly. And right it is too, imagine him turning out great and them clicking their fingers and getting him back for next to the same fee, the fume on here

Spot on, the deal is unacceptable and Lyon must be deperate

Dodged bullet.

WTF we had an interest in that weapon for I dont know.

Is it a matter of chalking this up as an equaliser for Walsh after Koeman went one up by blocking the Belfodil move?

Dave wearing his tin foil hat once more. I'm pretty sure Ron and Walsh have better things to do than kybosh each other's transfer dealings. Not everything that happens at the club is some great conspiracy.

Dave wearing his tin foil hat once more. I'm pretty sure Ron and Walsh have better things to do than kybosh each other's transfer dealings. Not everything that happens at the club is some great conspiracy.

Spreading his cloud of negativity in yet another thread.

I do admit I do look forward to his posts he's extremely creative and very consistent.

But god damn @davek what makes you smile.

Delighted we've swerved this one.

Totally not for me, but I'm no footy hipster.

I'm sure he will be unplayable against Le Coach & Cheval in that jarg French league and lids will be raving, but he looks an utter bell to me and our lads don't need the agg.

Status
Not open for further replies.