Media Bias and its effect if any on Overall Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s everywhere

every pundit says we won’t finish in a European place and they even rolled out a super computer that predicts us finishing NINTH !!!!!

Tim Sherwood level of bellendry going on and will increase if we beat Gravy Tits and get sommit from Chelsea
Who said what?
Think most think the RS will still win the league

Screenshot_20210302-211029_Sky Sports.jpg

Sky taking us serious I see.

We were top of the all-time league between 1969-2005, I bet very little was said about that either while we were top.

I also bet that nothing was mentioned when we became the first ever club to pass 4,000 and 5,000 points in the same all-time table.

Points are 2 for a win 1888-1983 and 3 for a win 1983 onwards.

We were top of the all-time league between 1969-2005, I bet very little was said about that either while we were top.

I also bet that nothing was mentioned when we became the first ever club to pass 4,000 and 5,000 points in the same all-time table.

Points are 2 for a win 1888-1983 and 3 for a win 1983 onwards.

1981 3 points for a win came in, sorry lol

I’m in Australia and the main source for EPL is Optus Sport, aka Klopptus Sport.

Went on their Facebook just then, they have put literally nothing up about our game. No stories, no videos, actually nothing. They have about 20 redshite articles, a bit about Spurs and Chelsea, then already on to the Manc derby previews

We could be 2nd going in to the final day 2pts behind City and they would probably still post about Liverpool battling West Ham for the last Euro spot for 6th

Ask them if Liverpool will make top 4 David James names every other club then us in the race and Kuyt says it’s in Liverpool hands

Masterful punditry there from Davi d James
Everton are in a good position but will drop off
Only time he mentioned us but says West Ham/Spurs are in the race

I don't have subscription TV, just follow us on MOTD and radio Merseyside, having read some of the observations of the anti Everton punditry on here,I won't be changing that any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.