Media Bias and its effect if any on Overall Outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said last week on sky sports Saturday that Everton were more or less upstarts and Liverpool would teach them some manners. Jeff Stelling made a point about it this afternoon and said that Sherwood wasn't there to apologise and jokingly apologised to Evertonians on his behalf.
Mind you I'm not surprised by Sherwood. He was a nobhead as a player he was a nobhead as a manager and now he's just a kin nobhead.

It doesn't matter. The saturday sky sports panel are obsolete. When merson is the premier panellist you know it's no longer a viable source for unbiased opinion.

They're all just upset that they all had liverpool to beat us and were once again proven wrong.

It doesn't matter that they didn't think it was a pen. The refs did. The only thing in football that matters is the score
Spot on summary mate. Now that every match is live, the programme is meaningless and populated by buffoons.

Posted this on the richarlison thread as well!
lol lol lol
https://www.[Publication is blackli...s-angry-with-everton-player-after-last-night/

It’s everywhere

every pundit says we won’t finish in a European place and they even rolled out a super computer that predicts us finishing NINTH !!!!!

Tim Sherwood level of bellendry going on and will increase if we beat Gravy Tits and get sommit from Chelsea

It’s everywhere

every pundit says we won’t finish in a European place and they even rolled out a super computer that predicts us finishing NINTH !!!!!

Tim Sherwood level of bellendry going on and will increase if we beat Gravy Tits and get sommit from Chelsea
Thought Carragher was spot on to be fair, he said we should get Europe but top 4 may just be out due to our squad, if you look at last nights bench it’s hard to argue.
Personally I don’t think we’ll get 4, but beginning of the season I never expected too 7 either.
It’s progress either way.

Genuinely astonished people take notice of any opinion from absolute mouthbreathers like Merson and Sherwood.

Most of the analysis I've read from vaguely level headed pundits/writers has been very fair and basically along the same lines - been inconsistent, can give anyone a game on our day, top 4 likely to be out of our reach but not without a chance due to how open it is.

Which to me, seems a perfectly fair assessment.

Thought Carragher was spot on to be fair, he said we should get Europe but top 4 may just be out due to our squad, if you look at last nights bench it’s hard to argue.
Personally I don’t think we’ll get 4, but beginning of the season I never expected too 7 either.
It’s progress either way.
Yep, don't like the guy but thought the analysis was very fair. It's very obvious other teams have better squads but because of how open it is this year, we have a chance. It's 5 or 6 teams going for 2 spots (3rd and 4th).

Status
Not open for further replies.