Media attitude towards Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talksport are gutted they cant say nothing about our manager now because he is one of the best, they cant say nothing about our form, so now they are getting into pickford.Laughable the media.

I think Mark Lawrenson should do the Gary Lineker challenge. If we get top four he should be a MOTD guest and do his usual chit-shatting stark dollock naked.

Not a pair of shorts like Lineker (cop out), I mean naked, with his pathetic little scrawny chipolata being broadcast to the 12 people in the UK who still don't just jib MOTD and watch the Sky/BT highlights on YT.

Hows that for motivation Carlo & Co?
My god I hate that man . He really thinks that he's funny . Jug Ears is funny on his day . Lawrenson is dull as dishwater .
My mate who comes from Preston said he has a huge ego and flirts with girls young enough to be his granddaughter . Does he still have that "babies first 'tache " ?

I think Mark Lawrenson should do the Gary Lineker challenge. If we get top four he should be a MOTD guest and do his usual chit-shatting stark dollock naked.

Not a pair of shorts like Lineker (cop out), I mean naked, with his pathetic little scrawny chipolata being broadcast to the 12 people in the UK who still don't just jib MOTD and watch the Sky/BT highlights on YT.

Its funnier seeing him in his usual clothes....looks like a right meff.

No they dont.
They do mate .

Its their model , say something controvertial about a club and the fans phone in to have their say....good at it too.

Salah to be sold as his value is at its height.....que Kopites on masse phone in.

Pep's leaving in the summer ,Spurs get it , Chelsea get it .The Daily Arsenal.
They wind everyone up ...its what they do.

Listening to 5live this morning driving up the A1 for work and on two separate sports news updates they were talking about the comments from Pickford “who made an error for a goal in their defeat to Crystal Palace on saturday”.

They do mate .

Its their model , say something controvertial about a club and the fans phone in to have their say....good at it too.

Salah to be sold as his value is at its height.....que Kopites on masse phone in.

Pep's leaving in the summer ,Spurs get it , Chelsea get it .The Daily Arsenal.
They wind everyone up ...its what they do.
Never heard nothing about at least half the teams in the premier.

Never heard nothing about at least half the teams in the premier.
I have it on in the car & its always on in work , there's no acceptions they have a go at every club.

Bournemouth the other day , West Ham day before. Palace & Brighton last week.
Manu & Pogba , Spurs without Kane.

Its what they do mate , its defo not just us.
If you dont like it there's an off button.

I have it on in the car & its always on in work , there's no acceptions they have a go at every club.

Bournemouth the other day , West Ham day before. Palace & Brighton last week.
Manu & Pogba , Spurs without Kane.

Its what they do mate , its defo not just us.
If you dont like it there's an off button.
Thanks mate I didnt realise there is an off button,they did not have a go at Bournemouth at all they spoke about them but never had a go at them they actually praised them for staying in the premier so long, West ham they said at the start of the are dark horses for the top 4, and have backed them again now since moyes went there.

To be fair lad, we've done nothing of serious note for 25 years and haven't qualified for the Champions League proper. We've had a few decent teams but even the best under Martinez we still only finished 5th.

To be taken seriously we have to have a sustained period of success but also back that up with the infrastructure to keep it going.

Moshiri is in place with Usmanov's support.
Ancelotti is in place.
Bramley Moore is 3 to 4 years away.
We already have the foundations of a good team with a deep squad.

We now have to win a trophy over the next few years and also consistently qualify for Europe.

You can't argue with the insightful, thoughtful reasoning behind the scruffy, yewtree's comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.