McShane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namdrater

Player Valuation: £15m
from tribalfootball
Everton are eyeing Sunderland defender Paul McShane. The Mirror says the Irishman is a target for Everton boss Dave Moyes.
Only last week, McShane hit out at Sunderland manager Roy Keane after being frozen out of the first team in the latter stages of last season.

Sis no thanks, not even as backup, Rodwell could fill in, unless we need extra extra backup and hes willing to be a squad player at most. But no thanks rather

One of the worst defenders I've seen this season. He was key to our 7-1 win last season. Missed every header, lots of rash clearences under pressure and completely bullied by Yak and Cahill.

No thanks. I'd rather have young Rodwell as the 4th centre half than McShane.

He is the worst defender in the premiership - without a doubt. I would never go to a football match if he got a game for us.

Rememver boys, this came from trible football (The anti christ). It's a load of bull [Poor language removed]. He wouldn't get in our reserve team.

It's bollox end of.

I dont think Moyes would be interested in him even as a squad player unless he has spotted potential what we all seem to have missed(n)

Welcome to GOT Andy.

thanks have been a regular visitor to the toffeeweb site and nsno and decided that this forum has a lot of people talking sense and no blatant bias like nsno to keioc (I am not all for the kirkby deal but lets have a little bit of debate without shouting at the top of our voices)

Interesting that you say that as we've had quite a few new members over the past month or two say the same thing.

That they don't run into the name calling and b.s. that they see on the other boards.

We'll have our occasional spats like most boards do but you'll find that we keep it pretty civil here.

I'd be curious as to how many people have come over here from other Everton forums and how many came over here via other ways (main TW page link, Google search, etc....)

Sounds like a good poll to me.

Danny, Dylan?

Interesting that you say that as we've had quite a few new members over the past month or two say the same thing.

That they don't run into the name calling and b.s. that they see on the other boards.

We'll have our occasional spats like most boards do but you'll find that we keep it pretty civil here.

I'd be curious as to how many people have come over here from other Everton forums and how many came over here via other ways (main TW page link, Google search, etc....)

Sounds like a good poll to me.

Danny, Dylan?

apart from when the americans break out the flashbangs and start shelling you with artillery fire. :lol::lol:

only j/k TX, your my best mate really. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.