McCarthy to replace Fellaini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been told by a cat who lives by Goodison that the bid has been made in pounds sterling

Hes said a few times yes, but he signed a new contract, he could easily have let his contract run down and got himself a free.

Show me a player that doesnt want to improve himself, earn more money and play on a higher stage, that isnt Leighton Baines.

Contracts mean nothing these days mate. Why not earn yourself maximum doe while waiting to get that move. He just hasn't openly committed to the club enough for me.

Fellaini's response to anything about the future is always a shrug so it's hard to tell what he's thinking really.

Fellaini's response to anything about the future is always a shrug so it's hard to tell what he's thinking really.

His apathetic demeanor is basically a blank canvas on which fans can paint their own opinion. "Lad you can tell he wants to leave because he doesn't look arsed out there"... 12 months earlier... "Lad look how boss he is, all while not looking like he's even trying, he's just dat boss lad".

I doubt even Marouane Fellaini knows what Marouane Fellaini is thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.