McCarthy to replace Fellaini?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Contracts mean nothing these days mate. Why not earn yourself maximum doe while waiting to get that move. He just hasn't openly committed to the club enough for me.

Mate, i know people still believe it, but loyalty isn't often the case in football. To be fair to them, they are just employees, not supporters, they can do what they like. He's not going to say, yeah am gonna stay here for a long time, even though i'm dying to play CL football. You can't blame him for wanting to play at the highest level and bettering himself.

Although in the past he's said what we didn't want to hear, he has been quite respectful to us. He may not say it often but he has said in the past and you can see that he does enjoy it here. I remember him even saying that he wouldn't mind being here for the rest of his contract, which is a 5 year contract.

Also for me, he's been respectful enough in this current moment and got his old man to shut up, as said, he is a very "I dunno" player so you never know what his future holds.

Mate, i know people still believe it, but loyalty isn't often the case in football. To be fair to them, they are just employees, not supporters, they can do what they like. He's not going to say, yeah am gonna stay here for a long time, even though i'm dying to play CL football. You can't blame him for wanting to play at the highest level and bettering himself.

Although in the past he's said what we didn't want to hear, he has been quite respectful to us. He may not say it often but he has said in the past and you can see that he does enjoy it here. I remember him even saying that he wouldn't mind being here for the rest of his contract, which is a 5 year contract.

Also for me, he's been respectful enough in this current moment and got his old man to shut up, as said, he is a very "I dunno" player so you never know what his future holds.

Very true mate. Like an earlier poster said, if he was playing out of his skin at the minute, we probably wouldn't be having this discussion. It's just he isn't, and looks a bit like he can't be arsed on the pitch at the minute. So that, along with his comments last year about playing elsewhere, make me question his commitment.

I know they are employees, but I expect nothing but 100% commitment from anyone who plays for this club. Anything less and they should be shown the door.

Whelan's work.

grumpywarner-image-mptvnet-grumpy-old-men-1993.png

Status
Not open for further replies.