M'Bia update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxtethBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_3886028,00.html

Rennes manager Pierre Dreossi does not want to allow Stephane M'bia to join Everton and is set for contract discussions with the midfielder.
M'bia is believed to be a €7.5million (£5.9m) target of Toffees boss David Moyes as he attempts to reinforce his squad for a challenge on the Premier League's top four.

The 22-year-old is keen on a move to England, but Rennes are unwilling to further weaken their squad having already lost star defender John Mensah to Lyon.

Dreossi has confirmed that he is scheduled to hold talks with M'bia as he bids to convince the Cameroon starlet to stay at Stade Rennais for a further season.
Contract

"We will only talk about increasing the length of his contract, a wages increase and maybe an agreement to leave in 2009," Dreossi told French media.

Meanwhile, the agent of Guillermo Ochoa claims Everton are tracking the Mexico goalkeeper.
Ochoa's representative, Jorge Berlanga, insists a number of European clubs are chasing the 23-year-old America shot-stopper and that the Mexican club are ready to listen to offers.

"Everton are one of the clubs who have expressed their interest in Memo (Ochoa)," said Berlanga. "Now it depends on America's will.
Negotiations

"The club are ready to listen to an offer if it is good for them.
"America are open to negotiations if the offer satisfies their sporting and financial expectations."

Ochoa added: "I don't want to mention anything because I want to respect my club and fans, but I've have had some contacts and I already told that to the America board.

"I hope there will be some news soon and, if it is right for both the club and me, I have the support."

M'Bia wouldve been a perfect signing, not too expensive and strong defensive midfielder.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_3886028,00.html

Rennes manager Pierre Dreossi does not want to allow Stephane M'bia to join Everton and is set for contract discussions with the midfielder.
M'bia is believed to be a €7.5million (£5.9m) target of Toffees boss David Moyes as he attempts to reinforce his squad for a challenge on the Premier League's top four.

The 22-year-old is keen on a move to England, but Rennes are unwilling to further weaken their squad having already lost star defender John Mensah to Lyon.

Dreossi has confirmed that he is scheduled to hold talks with M'bia as he bids to convince the Cameroon starlet to stay at Stade Rennais for a further season.
Contract

"We will only talk about increasing the length of his contract, a wages increase and maybe an agreement to leave in 2009," Dreossi told French media.

Meanwhile, the agent of Guillermo Ochoa claims Everton are tracking the Mexico goalkeeper.
Ochoa's representative, Jorge Berlanga, insists a number of European clubs are chasing the 23-year-old America shot-stopper and that the Mexican club are ready to listen to offers.

"Everton are one of the clubs who have expressed their interest in Memo (Ochoa)," said Berlanga. "Now it depends on America's will.
Negotiations

"The club are ready to listen to an offer if it is good for them.
"America are open to negotiations if the offer satisfies their sporting and financial expectations."

Ochoa added: "I don't want to mention anything because I want to respect my club and fans, but I've have had some contacts and I already told that to the America board.

"I hope there will be some news soon and, if it is right for both the club and me, I have the support."

TW. are reporting that Moyes has declined an intrest in Ococha. I havnt a clue who were intrested in bar Mouthino. Topal, Mibia Ochuca? Its all getting intresting.

TW. are reporting that Moyes has declined an intrest in Ococha. I havnt a clue who were intrested in bar Mouthino. Topal, Mibia Ochuca? Its all getting intresting.

I think it will definatly be M'Bia or Topal for the defensive midfield role, probably M'Bia because he's cheaper. Galatasary want someone like 10 million for Topal which is too hight.

Moutinho hopefully will be a done deal soon, I doubt we'll get Bent.:(

i agree. he would be an excellent signing.

the team may well have a new feel in a month or so.

I think it will definatly be M'Bia or Topal for the defensive midfield role, probably M'Bia because he's cheaper. Galatasary want someone like 10 million for Topal which is too hight.

Moutinho hopefully will be a done deal soon, I doubt we'll get Bent.:(

I thnk Moyes will pull of one or two that none of us are expecting, if i am honest i was more impressesed with Annan then Mbia at the ANC, that said Mbia was very good. I am surprised there hasnt been much intrest in Annan. My knowledge on Topel isnt the George Best but if Moyes is up for it, im in. I think we see signing a def misfileder as a direct replacement for Cars, but i think Moyes is looking for a more Box-Box player.

I hope your wrong about Bent mate, he would be my first pick to replace AJ, if we werent to get him who would you go for say in the 12 mill bracket?

I thnk Moyes will pull of one or two that none of us are expecting, if i am honest i was more impressesed with Annan then Mbia at the ANC, that said Mbia was very good. I am surprised there hasnt been much intrest in Annan. My knowledge on Topel isnt the George Best but if Moyes is up for it, im in. I think we see signing a def misfileder as a direct replacement for Cars, but i think Moyes is looking for a more Box-Box player.

I hope your wrong about Bent mate, he would be my first pick to replace AJ, if we werent to get him who would you go for say in the 12 mill bracket?

I think Moyes wants someone big in stature so that rules Annan out. I definatly think it'll be M'Bia or Topal, both have the height and both are defensive minded.

Moutinho will be the box to box midfielder if he joins with either M'Bia or Topal alongside him.

I think Annan misses out, Moutinho would be Moyes's first choice with someone like Manny Fernandes as backup. I think Annan would be third in line.

Anyway, I think things will start looking better in the next week or so, some positivity for once.

MANNYlollollol

Where to you find this stuff mate, Portugese, Turkish and now French links, you are the master of Transfer Specualtion! Brilliant!

In some way in guessing the article in some way involves Jimmy Bullard, how? Dont have a clue!

I'd like to take the credit but I can't. LebeneseToffee off NSNO is the master of transfer speculation, anything he finds I post on here so you boys can read it.

Although, I have find some in the past, Leb's the top man. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.