M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Niang ends up being worth more than Moutinho and Hazard, and he's not in an Everton shirt at the time, I'll be telling this story bitterly for years.

This one is more important than Mirallas. If we land him we will be competing with the big boys and succeeding for the first time in years.

Overselling it there to be honest...

We should bring him in for around £6m, solely because he'll never be worth less than that so it's not a gamble, but he's 17 years old and he won't be a first team mainstay for at least three years, regardless of how good he is. Impact player off the bench at best.

This is BK's sort of deal. Sign a young player for a decent fee (in this case 6m) and sell on in 3-5 years time at a huge profit.

Really would like this kid to sign. Would show a different side of Moyes in the transfer market then we've seen in the past.

I like it.

Really would like this kid to sign. Would show a different side of Moyes in the transfer market then we've seen in the past.

I like it.

Don't know what you mean there mate. This is exactly Moyes type of deal. Garbutt, Vellios, Gueye, Coleman, Green off the top of my head. He even tried for Ramsay (was no chance of getting him though). He tried for Rasmus Elm too.

Status
Not open for further replies.