Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calm down:
- good age
- great versatility (can effectively be used across the front three, as well as provide backup on left side in 3-4-3.)
- excellent max level, unstoppable on his best days
- Reasonable price

No-brainer imo.

If true I see our scouting network has excelled again! How do they find these players? If he was 1st on our list this would have been done ages ago. Only plus is his relatively low cost because of his release clause.
Going to cost hundreds and thousands .

Budget signing. I’m ok with this. Think Broja, GW and a dm next. That’s the Richy money.

I think both are "perfect" for us.

"cheap" and available.

Bought for 12m, relegated we buy for 17.5 m - he played a fair number of games up front too for that total 26 very soon, no real resale, last season his strike rate was pretty much double the rate of his career so far (so either he's become far more clinical at 25 - given some of his shocking misses not imo, or he's had a purple psych last season), provided 1 assist all season - less than Gordon who gets slated for no end product.

Denis - great half a season - terrible second half, and according to Watford forums one if the ones who mailed it in when it was clear they where going down, multiple accounts of personality issues throughout his career - at at least two seperate clubs, bought for 4m quoted price after being relegated, between 20-25m

They aren't cheap, they are available for a good reason.

….it was his pre-Burnley days. I do like wingers who convert to FB, I’m not keen on FBs who convert to winger.

TBF, I’m only going off YouTube clips but I liked what I saw of him as a defender.

If the links are true, Lampard might see him as a wing back.
I've only seen bits of him and I do think there's a player there. If he has defensive abilities as well then he brings something else which is lacking now that Richarlison's gone - ability to defend from the front.

Bought for 12m, relegated we buy for 17.5 m - he played a fair number of games up front too for that total 26 very soon, no real resale, last season his strike rate was pretty much double the rate of his career so far (so either he's become far more clinical at 25 - given some of his shocking misses not imo, or he's had a purple psych last season), provided 1 assist all season - less than Gordon who gets slated for no end product.

Denis - great half a season - terrible second half, and according to Watford forums one if the ones who mailed it in when it was clear they where going down, multiple accounts of personality issues throughout his career - at at least two seperate clubs, bought for 4m quoted price after being relegated, between 20-25m

17m is cheap.

Liverpool sold that Minaniamo and Neco Williams for that price, its nothing money.

And im sorry, but you cant claim that a 26 year old has no resale value, thats just silly.

Im not even gonna pretend I know anything about the boys Dennis or Ice cream.

Other than the stats I can see, which tells me neither have ever hit the numbers they did last season.

But both are a good age and did I mention CHEAP!

I'll throw something else in , of their combined 26 goals and assists last season - 5 (20%) of those came in the two games they played v us (both missed one fixture v us)

17m is cheap.

Liverpool sold that Minaniamo and Neco Williams for that price, its nothing money.

And im sorry, but you cant claim that a 26 year old has no resale value, thats just silly.

How many 26 year olds have we bought and ever sold mate? Genuine question actually

They are available because both sides went down.

60k a week? I’ve been considering moving south for 50k a year!

Can you be my agent?

Please send the CVC number on your credito cardio.
I'll throw something else in , of their combined 26 goals and assists last season - 5 (20%) of those came in the two games they played v us (both missed one fixture v us)
This doesnt alter my view on their cheapness.

Last season is the most league goals he's ever got. I don't know why people are so sure his output would replace Richy's.
Thats asuming he scores 10 goals again next season. Richy scored double figures every season he was with us. We can't afford a real Richy replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.