Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do not understand the question.

25 year old winger super fast, unplayable when he's 'on it' 5 goals 4 assists in 28 games

Cornet 29 games 9 goals 1 assist.

Throw in cup games the first guy had 6/6 in 31
Cornet 9/2 in 30

Price around the 20m mark.

Good value?

May I ask whom is on your wish lists?

Honestly not being a penis, just curious who you had in mind.
Genuinely hard to say to be honest because ideally I think we need about 5/6 players and what I really want and what is actually available to us is likely to be poles apart.

I don’t think cornet is the type of player who makes us loads better, but at the right price he’s a decent addition who gives us more options so I’d take it.

Problem is mate we do that we are reducing the delivery into DCL.

Just for me this one i don't think is a genuine interest for us, sane as I do t think Denis was either
I think we need to get away from this idea that our entire gameplan should be crosses into DCL from players out on the touchline, like Benitez wanted.

It ain't gonna work, it's 2022.

25 year old winger super fast, unplayable when he's 'on it' 5 goals 4 assists in 28 games

Cornet 29 games 9 goals 1 assist.

Throw in cup games the first guy had 6/6 in 31
Cornet 9/2 in 30

Price around the 20m mark.

Good value?
I would need to watch a youtube vid, but im interested, tell me more.

Genuinely hard to say to be honest because ideally I think we need about 5/6 players and what I really want and what is actually available to us is likely to be poles apart.

I don’t think cornet is the type of player who makes us loads better, but at the right price he’s a decent addition who gives us more options so I’d take it.
I mean im not even part of the Cornet fan club, honestly didnt know he existed till a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.