Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked great against us at Burnley. But we made Bunley look like Brazil that night. Remember he missed a sitter a week or two later. I guess if its a plan and we'd watched him and think we can make him better and he can do a job, then thats OK.

But if its a oh no who are we going to get? Then not so good. Other things to think about is. Is he does he improve us? Is he the best we can get for the money? Whenever we get linked to a player, everyone says he's rubbish. One premier league season in Burnely, bit harsh on judging him on one season. I have to say not the worst player we have been linked with recently.

His stats aren't too bad for first season in Premier League in a relegated side: 9 goals 1 assist. Played 26 Premier league matches.
Lots of experience in French League with Lyon. Played Champions League and Europa League. 25 years old.

Richarlison 10 goals and 4 assists (Two of them were likely the one that came off Gordon's heel and the one off DCL's chest) in 30 matches, in a very poor Everton Side. Not compairing hm to Richarlison as Rich is a lot more talented but simular stats last season. So replaces goals we have have just lost.

Last season is the most league goals he's ever got. I don't know why people are so sure his output would replace Richy's.

I'd take him at that price. Young, pace, did well last season in a poor side. What mot to like given we are so threadbare all over?

Rather him than Dennis. But rather neither really. They make us wait long enough, and we'll take what we're given.

I don't think Dele has ever played on the left?

But yes I agree, I would rather us go for someone who prefers playing on the right than the left side.

That being said, KLP also plays on the left.

I wouldn't say Cornet provides less threat than Gray, mind. Maybe as he's left footed, they'd want him to play right side cutting in?

Problem is mate we do that we are reducing the delivery into DCL.

Just for me this one i don't think is a genuine interest for us, sane as I do t think Denis was either

Looked great against us at Burnley. But we made Bunley look like Brazil that night. Remember he missed a sitter a week or two later. I guess if its a plan and we'd watched him and think we can make him better and he can do a job, then thats OK.

But if its a oh no who are we going to get? Then not so good. Other things to think about is. Is he does he improve us? Is he the best we can get for the money? Whenever we get linked to a player, everyone says he's rubbish. One premier league season in Burnely, bit harsh on judging him on one season. I have to say not the worst player we have been linked with recently.

His stats aren't too bad for first season in Premier League in a relegated side: 9 goals 1 assist. Played 26 Premier league matches.
Lots of experience in French League with Lyon. Played Champions League and Europa League. 25 years old.

Richarlison 10 goals and 4 assists (Two of them were likely the one that came off Gordon's heel and the one off DCL's chest) in 30 matches, in a very poor Everton Side. Not compairing hm to Richarlison as Rich is a lot more talented but simular stats last season. So replaces goals we have have just lost.

How does he compare to Richarlison's time at Watford? That might be a better comparison for our purposes.

Can't say he'd be top of my wishlist but for the right price I wouldn't mind this one.

It will sounds controversial, and I'm certainly out of step with most, but he seems quite "low risk" to me. Hes proven he can do it in the PL, is a good age, is from the area. Probably wont set the world on fire, but has pace and goals and will likely do ok.

When we played Burnley he was the player I was most wary of. It might be a reflection of how traumatic that game was, but I always felt he could cause us problems.

Hes fine for me. A 7 out of 10 guy. That's what I see Richarlisom as. All 3 are the same age roughly, with the same stats. But we could get 2 in, with some change, for the sale of Richarlison.

I'm probably over thinking, but that feels good business for me.
Im not even gonna pretend I know anything about the boys Dennis or Ice cream.

Other than the stats I can see, which tells me neither have ever hit the numbers they did last season.

But both are a good age and did I mention CHEAP!

Im not even gonna pretend I know anything about the boys Dennis or Ice cream.

Other than the stats I can see, which tells me neither have ever hit the numbers they did last season.

But both are a good age and did I mention CHEAP!

Yes similar really. Stats look ok.

Saw both against us, and was impressed with both. Hard to say how much of that is a reflection of messers Kenny, Keane and Coleman, but honestly both players looked levels above our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.