Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll struggle this season. No team signs that many players and expect it to work.
It will be interesting there, maybe they have signed too many players but a lot of the signings are good signings and in Steve Cooper they have the best young manager in all of the leagues. I'm looking forward to see how they get on.

They'll struggle this season. No team signs that many players and expect it to work.
0B11A6B9-46BB-4478-98CC-2867F8AA7010.jpeg

He improves us to my mind mate, id like him to, ill be disappointed if we dont get him.

Seems to be tough to shake off the ball, has a few tricks and scores blammos.

Offer them 10 mil now and a further 10 next year to get it over the line.

Seems to be tough to shake off the ball, has a few tricks and scores blammos.

He's universally liked at Burnley they are gutted hes leaving and rate him at a high quality - always a good indicator mate.

Its his experience at Lyon, CL semi etc that really stand out to me. You cant argue with is productivity and impact in the PL last season, he really passed the eye test for me, left it all out there.

It will be interesting there, maybe they have signed too many players but a lot of the signings are good signings and in Steve Cooper they have the best young manager in all of the leagues. I'm looking forward to see how they get on.

Of course. Not really dismissing it but they've raided players from Huddersfield, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Lingard and Henderson on loan. It's a bag of unproven and young from Europe, championship, and 2 premiership players after having 10 players leave.

I remember Watford doing the same the first time they came up. Worked like.

Of course. Not really dismissing it but they've raided players from Huddersfield, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, Lingard and Henderson on loan. It's a bag of unproven and young from Europe, championship, and 2 premiership players after having 10 players leave.

I remember Watford doing the same the first time they came up. Worked like.
They will be fine imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.