Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zat will be happy .....he loves the boy .....sell Keane buy Max.

I'm hopeless at this because on the few occasions I've seen him play he doesn't look all that.

However if Bayern , United and Carlo are interested.......

If @Zatara has his way we will sign him at 21 on a 5 year deal
Then sell him at 23 because he is too old and some 18 yr old French lige 2 player will be brought in

What i like is adding to the group of players under 25 of primarily:

DCL
Richarlison
Godfrey
Davies
Holgate
Iwobi
Nkounkou
Branthwaite
Onyango
Gordon
Kean
Gbamin

Thats 12 players all u25. Some will go and ideally be replaced with more u25 year olds.

Over the next two summers if we can keep adding to this group then we'll have a very exciting, high potential young squad.

Then, yes you look at the offers that come in for players and if those offers are high enough and we can upgrade on the player or sign two high potential players for the same fee then we should look to do that.

Its Brands' Dutch business model and the same at many other clubs.

But, anyway...on Aarons i think the profile of the player fits us well.

What i like is adding to the group of players under 25 of primarily:

DCL
Richarlison
Godfrey
Davies
Holgate
Iwobi
Nkounkou
Branthwaite
Onyango
Gordon

Kean
Gbamin

Thats 12 players all u25. Some will go and ideally be replaced with more u25 year olds.

Over the next two summers if we can keep adding to this group then we'll have a very exciting, high potential young squad.

Then, yes you look at the offers that come in for players and if those offers are high enough and we can upgrade on the player or sign two high potential players for the same fee then we should look to do that.

Its Brands' Dutch business model and the same at many other clubs.

But, anyway...on Aarons i think the profile of the player fits us well.
Jury still out on the first 3 in bold
I doubt Gordon will make it here ,too much of a drop off from Richie
Iwobi will eventually be moved on ,as will Holgate and possibly Kean but he will go for good money if he does go

Jury still out on the first 3 in bold
I doubt Gordon will make it here ,too much of a drop off from Richie
Iwobi will eventually be moved on ,as will Holgate and possibly Kean but he will go for good money if he does go

Id be astonished if they sold Holgate...would be stupidity to sell him.

Gordon i think was given a long term contract and he could go the same way as DCL/Davies...we will see.

Kean probably off but never know.

Iwobi i hope is sold this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.