Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.

:coffee:

I raise you. :coffee:

Reactions: JLW
I remember trying to sign him on football manager for the past 3 editions and getting absolutely mugged off by Norwich every time because they wanted £80-120m. He eventually ran his contract down and joined Fulham on a free lol
What a great make believe life some of you live, i remember once having time to things like this FM. But here i am sitting on the toilet during my lunch break longing for this life again.

I hate you

Interesting that this came out just after @TheCount mentioned right back being the position we’ll splash out on.

I wonder what he’d actually cost?

With the hype around him I’d expect it to be more than Godfrey, and his contract still has over 3 years left on it so Norwich are in a good position. They’ll get promoted too.

£35m + add ons is my guess.

Allegedly if you believe Sky (I don't - fwiw), Norwich set £30-35m to Bayern for him.

Very well run club Norwich, and the pandemic has probably not been as harsh on them, as it has on others, but £35m will help them a lot in the Prem when they return and prices remain deflated.

I remember trying to sign him on football manager for the past 3 editions and getting absolutely mugged off by Norwich every time because they wanted £80-120m. He eventually ran his contract down and joined Fulham on a free lol
I signed him but he ran his contract down. We had won 2 titles, 3 league cups and 2 CL though by that time

“If this Iranian has got the dough he says he has, we want Maximilian lad!”
Funnily enough, I think this is what it comes down to. I don't believe for a second that Carlo Ancelotti was tempted to come to Everton just for a fat salary and a few shekels for transfers. You don't get an operator of that repute unless you are going all in. Carlo would have plenty of more glamorous options. Moshiri has now seen cast iron evidence of what Carlo can bring to his club. As a wealthy man with contacts, I'd be very surprised if we do not back him big come this window - just as we did last. I don't see Bayern buying a second division full back for €30m - unless he wins the European Championship this summer first. This is Karl-Heinz Rummenigge's last transfer window. I doubt he'll be targeting a "promising" signing when he'll likely be looking to make one final splash as Bayern supremo.

Think i may have saved @MikelsGoat

MikelsGoat

Player Valuation: £100m​

Forum Supporter
Zatara said:
Get on to the Norwich right back, apparently hes very good...

Do some Gouting ?
Looks a good boy, boy at Leeds as well.

[IMG alt="Zatara"]https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/data/avatars/m/9/9780.jpg?1435349468[/IMG]

Zatara

Player Valuation: £70m​

MarcelsGoat said:
Looks a good boy, boy at Leeds as well.

Max Aarons - Summary

Max Aarons statistics – 19 years_old Norwich Defender (Right). Check out his latest detailed stats including goals, assists, strengths & weaknesses and match ratings.
www.whoscored.com
www.whoscored.com

Thats who im on about (never seen him but a few on here mentioned him).

What boy at leeds?

Don't get me wrong I would take Aarons but the money he's being quoted for is nothing short of outrageous for a player who hasn't done that much at all.
I'd take Diogo Dalot over this kid.

He's probably a little overpriced, but then everyone thought Godfrey was.

Just think he's a supreme talent. Farke plays a style which allows Aarons to get forward freely so the ship goals, but don't deter it, the kid is a talent, and you'd like to think we'd wheel and deal our way to an incentive based £30m.

Status
Not open for further replies.