Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you are borderline Zat and Keane with Godfrey, its getting almost as weird.
I told you it would be controversial. You didn't believe me.

Look, I get why he impresses people but just as I'm not wooed by crossfield passes or nice first touches I'm also not going to fall for full blooded tackles or fast recoveries and that's what we've got right now. A lot of flash and not so much of the solid, dependable stuff that makes a defender top level.

I won't be paying the dosh so I don't really care how much Aarons costs.
This was my view until Walsh and Koeman rocked up and left us with crap players on big contracts which we’re still struggling to move on years later and hamstrung by ffp rules.

I do think we need to invest in young talent, but as with any signing, it’s a gamble and we aren’t in the position to be paying obscene fees for a player who ‘might’ turn out to be quality.

This was my view until Walsh and Koeman rocked up and left us with crap players on big contracts which we’re still struggling to move on years later and hamstrung by ffp rules.

I do think we need to invest in young talent, but as with any signing, it’s a gamble and we aren’t in the position to be paying obscene fees for a player who ‘might’ turn out to be quality.

Fair point.

Status
Not open for further replies.