Matthew Kennedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will sit on the bench for a few games come on for one play a stormer and then get sent out on loan until he is old enough to draw his pension

Judging from the reserve match reports he's been doing alright. Also see Shane Duffy mentioning him a few times on twitter for good performances. Even got himself onto the bench a few times.

Still a young lad though so don't expect to see him playing for the first team anytime soon.

Thanks, hope he can make the grade. Same goes for Duffy to!

Thanks, hope he can make the grade. Same goes for Duffy to!

I live about 15 minutes from where Duffy is from and would know his friends well. I always remember watching Shane play locally, wasn't the most talented lad but was a brick wall at the back. Any ball lumped forward he would get his head on. Hope he can push on. Secretly think Moyes has him already chosen as Distin's replacement.

To be honest, i wouldnt mind him getting a game or some minutes tomorrow against Bolton. Got to be a better wide option than Naismith or Gueye.

I live about 15 minutes from where Duffy is from and would know his friends well. I always remember watching Shane play locally, wasn't the most talented lad but was a brick wall at the back. Any ball lumped forward he would get his head on. Hope he can push on. Secretly think Moyes has him already chosen as Distin's replacement.

To be honest, i wouldnt mind him getting a game or some minutes tomorrow against Bolton. Got to be a better wide option than Naismith or Gueye.

That is interesting about Duffy. I thought he did quite well last year away at Villa I think it was when he started the game. Both of them just could do with a little more experience. Would be great to see either of them get a cameo tomorrow but I think as Everton are going all out for the cup they will play a very strong team, don't get me wrong either, Bolton will give us a hell of a game to. Just hope we are still in the draw come Sunday.

Its always amusing to read the first few pages of threads like this. where the op gets stick but then it turns out he's right.
Well done David lad.
Whats the chances of us seeing him tomorro,slim to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.