Matchday Car Parking

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of the private parks have stopped taking online booking through 3rd parties places being oversold caused caused chaos at liverpools home game with plymoth last week carrisbrook road bingo 3000 had to call police as near 50 places got sold twice causing murder on game night.

Same has happened at saint johns school off Westminster road way they too have reverted to first come first served and stopped using online booking for Everton only games

These companies overselling are all based down south to boot

Where do you park on a match day?

Really disappointed to see Everton remove the option of the car park at Salop St/Tetlow Way - the old St Frances De Sales Club. I always parked there. This is now exclusive "for media and journalists attending the matchday" - so a heads up for anyone who usually parks there.

Also, the Old St Lawrence School - Westminster Road/Leighton Street near Kirkdale train station wasn't open yesterday. Saw a few make the same assumption/mistake as me - anyone know whats happening with that?

Ended up being scammed out of £8 to park here yesterday - sat there afterwards for what seemed an eternity waiting for people to move the cars they'd stuck in front;

post.jpg

So then - where do you park when you go the game?
Usually Stanley Park unless we get a ticket for the school... as my dad is disabled so we often get tickets to park there.
Also can you please be careful saying "those cars they stuck at the front" as my dad is disabled we are often one of those cars and it's to make it easier for my dad's wheelchair... so please spare a thought there might be a good reason for them being there!

Anywhere that doesn't have the signs up. They can't do you if they've lost them can they?

But don't forget to take pictures in case they think they can put a ticket on it.

Normally Stanley Park for me. Easier for me as I go straight in on the A59. Can't believe that little car park has gone up to 15 quid :(

Where do you park on a match day?

Really disappointed to see Everton remove the option of the car park at Salop St/Tetlow Way - the old St Frances De Sales Club. I always parked there. This is now exclusive "for media and journalists attending the matchday" - so a heads up for anyone who usually parks there.

Also, the Old St Lawrence School - Westminster Road/Leighton Street near Kirkdale train station wasn't open yesterday. Saw a few make the same assumption/mistake as me - anyone know whats happening with that?

Ended up being scammed out of £8 to park here yesterday - sat there afterwards for what seemed an eternity waiting for people to move the cars they'd stuck in front;

post.jpg

So then - where do you park when you go the game?
Park in the Aldi you biff.

A lot of the private parks have stopped taking online booking through 3rd parties places being oversold caused caused chaos at liverpools home game with plymoth last week carrisbrook road bingo 3000 had to call police as near 50 places got sold twice causing murder on game night.

Same has happened at saint johns school off Westminster road way they too have reverted to first come first served and stopped using online booking for Everton only games

These companies overselling are all based down south to boot

That bingo hall sells online? We get there about two hours before kick off to get in there!
Never knew they sell online.

How did that work ? did you say hello to the person etc?!
It was fine. I typed in GP and a few options came up. I picked one, paid the money and they sent me the owners contact details and exactly where the driveway was. I didn't knock at the door because I wasn't sure if they would appreciate a random stranger just calling to say hello. You give your reg number when you book so they know who is supposed to be there. I thought it worked well.

This was my booking confirmation:

Your guaranteed parking space is ready and waiting for you!

Please check all the booking details are correct, and make sure you read any instructions below.

Feel free to contact the space owner on the number provided if you have any questions.

Download JustPark on Android or iPhone to make and manage bookings on the go!

Running late? No worries, the price will be the same.

d5EBG06YkvBEP6ptZSbTrzOROcCAyIxfkKPPLdxFeqsaLoTvEdaUVk6JP5wQD075vPHGJCfBfalhTG0XiRn3YGUh2s1j2NeBZIq2Q2ujr0md2a7a=s0-d-e1-ft

d5EBG06YkvBEP6ptZSbTrzOROcCAyIxfkKPPLdxFeqsaLoTvEdaUVk6JP5wQD075vPHGJCfBfalhTG0XiRn3YGUh2s1j2NeBZIq2Q2ujr0md2a7a=s0-d-e1-ft

Reference:
#B2008246
boTIpzwM7MKyI6HQQdERlhXK4gUXbU55VhpnWLb8ElM0KhbKpQ_TOBwniTweFSLGL031VhbakkNhc7k8MTXHSEtVyhdddAmIqb0faCJWp28WSSTq7Q=s0-d-e1-ft

XfRPNxm0hoNv94sF-hcp2_qhLeJ5tcyHR8pmP5vg7Ggzgr0hl7Gt2tceikwoabliR2_wezETSU5Ed1SOK51CbgsHGDugDuyijBv6gRlZ7cjBTZcb7A=s0-d-e1-ft

Tracy C

+4478521*****

From
19th Dec
7:00pm

Until
19th Dec
11:00pm

Vehicle:
Ford Focus Style 125 (**59***)

Address:
1 Netley Street
Liverpool
L43QT

Total
£5.00

second driveway next to neighbour property nearest fence with gates

That bingo hall sells online? We get there about two hours before kick off to get in there!
Never knew they sell online.

Yes pal they did spoke with the manager of the bingo hall who runs matchday parking and as of the 10th of January they pulled the parking of all online pre pay sites due to customers being ripped off by online companies

Status
Not open for further replies.