2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
No competent club on planet earth would go anywhere near him. Which leaves our options quite limited for trying to flog him in the summer. It’ll have to be a basket case of a club that buys him if anyone at all.
To think Brighton tried to buy him last summer and in January, he didn't want to go, he should have as no Prem will come in for him now

It’s pretty clear to pick up on body language and yes he does thinks he’s the absolute dogs ********!

He was absolutely terrible yesterday . He gave up
I don't see that at all.

We seem to have an awful lot of body language experts supporting us though. DCL seemingly "can't be bothered" either.

I don't see that at all.

We seem to have an awful lot of body language experts supporting us though. DCL seemingly "can't be bothered" either.

I find this puzzling tbh. Do you not think the swaggering about and trying to ping diagonal Hollywood passes across the pitch that never ever come off indicates a confidence in his ability that isn’t actually there?

It isn’t actually hard to be a “body language expert” either tbh, most human beings can interpret body language, it’s really not that complex and doesn’t require you to be an expert.

I've actually met him a few times and he always been polite but then he hardly gonna be arrogant to a middle aged woman ? The good season he had he actually came to a couple of West Brom away games (Leeds and Stoke) and stood in the away end with us fans. You could see he enjoyed watching football as an observer and he told us he would come to as many as he could but unfortunately a lot of fans put pics with him on Social Media and the Liverpool Echo put some in the paper and he got awful abuse from Everton fans over it so never seen him at any since.

I don't think he realises how poor he is. Perhaps they don't have a horror film show at Finch Farm after shameful displays in case it hurts one of the millionaires feelings. Let's face it, he fails in most aspects of a defender as hes slow on the uptake generally, shows no anticipation, reacts too late - if at all and his positional play is appalling. At least judging by yesterday, it seems he's decided to stop playing his out ball straight to the opposition in favour of just volleying it anywhere. I guess one of them will at least go to a blue shirt more often.

I've always liked Mason for some reason. Like when he pushed Firmino into the crowd, and faced him up when he bolted back.

He's not Prem quality though.

Status
Not open for further replies.