2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the worst kind of CB. He is arrogant and thinks he is a player..doesn't read the game. Ball watches and doesn't do the dirty stuff.

Terrible
I keep seeing this.

How is he arrogant?

He is crap, but arrogant? Why? Because he chewed chewy a couple of times?

Needs to have an honest word with himself.

He’s done numerous interviews the last two years saying he’s not been at top form but followed that with “I need a run of games”. The reality is he’s not deserved a run of games because the games he’s played he’s looked championship standard.

He’s getting a run of games now and just doesn’t look anywhere near a premier league centre back. Huge improvement required and you have to wonder what he’s been doing the last two years - has he really put all his focus and energies into improving.

I keep seeing this.

How is he arrogant?

He is crap, but arrogant? Why? Because he chewed chewy a couple of times?
Yes unfair to label as arrogant...Just plain crap will suffice ;)

On a serious note if I never see him in the team again I will be happy and I do not care how desperate we are

He’s done numerous interviews the last two years saying he’s not been at top form but followed that with “I need a run of games”. The reality is he’s not deserved a run of games because the games he’s played he’s looked championship standard.

He’s getting a run of games now and just doesn’t look anywhere near a premier league centre back. Huge improvement required and you have to wonder what he’s been doing the last two years - has he really put all his focus and energies into improving.

If it wasn't for that decent dozen game run he had in the Ferguson/Ancolloti crossover he wouldn't have been offered that 64 grand a week and his original 20 grand a week would be coming to an end this season, now it would be impossible to get rid of him on those wages unless he willing to take a massive drop.

No competent club on planet earth would go anywhere near him. Which leaves our options quite limited for trying to flog him in the summer. It’ll have to be a basket case of a club that buys him if anyone at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.