2021/22 Mason Holgate

mccole

Player Valuation: £20m
He doesn't have the mentally to play centre back.

He switches off or drifts out of position too much to say it just a coincidence.

He is a sellable asset so sell him. We have Branthwaite who will fill the 4th centre back options.

Verbal Kint

Player Valuation: £30m
Worst of our centre backs by a long way, and that's bad.. He could play for QPR and no premier League team would batter down the door to buy him.

Bebeto

Player Valuation: £8m
I am not sure why so many are criticising him for last night performance...not at fault in any of the goals really...and try to play from the back...what else should he do...score a hattrick?

messymascot

Player Valuation: £35m
Alongside Mina or as part of a 3 I think he is decent. However him and Keane are like keystone cops when played together both equally bad. Alongside Godfrey in a 4 we will always be vulnerable to crosses. It's about getting the right partnership and at the minute the only person he can play in a 2 with is Mina. He can fill in other positions which makes him a useful squad player but can't see him being a regular starter again.

TheNinja

Player Valuation: £10m
Unfortunately, our defensive positions are full of players that excel in one area, be it pace, strength, tackling, passing, heading... But they fail in all the other areas.

Very much like our midfield of Davies, Gomes, Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin before Doucoure and Allan were signed. At least Doucoure and Allan are competent in most areas as well as the one they specialize in. Same can't be said of the defenders.

Cels

Player Valuation: £60m
I feel Mason Holgate is a decent defender/player, it's just that recently he's been swanning around like billy boots for some reason. Needs to act more professional and concentrate on his game.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks