Martinez Out: Post Stoke poll

Yes or no?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes' 11 seasons in charge dont add up to the 2 Martinez has had so far.

For the first time in a generation we saw football being played by Everton, and not the mostly boot and run trash Moyes conned everyone into thinking was right for us.

Martinez proved beyond doubt that if you play football with pace and precision on the deck you can do better. And the record points haul is there for all to see as proof.

Wow...

For the first time in a generation we saw football being played by Everton, and not the mostly boot and run trash Moyes conned everyone into thinking was right for us.

Martinez proved beyond doubt that if you play football with pace and precision on the deck you can do better. And the record points haul is there for all to see as proof.

So the same manager and the same players only a few months later after that season have stopped doing that why exactly? never mind preseason, Moyes had the team running the same things to make sure we got a result, even if the team was knackered so pre season excuse does not hold water to it 28 games later.

the first team last season to this season is on a whole Identical yet are struggling to play the same as last year. So why is that?

Unless your a "plotter" against moyes (which if I remember rightly I think u were) it's a myth to suggest moyes played nothing but long ball or dire football.

Yes he did at times but at other times he had us playing some very good football.

Does mouriniho always play super attacking football?

It's Europa that's kept him from getting the sack, I think. As long as we are in Europa, no chance he is out.

That's because Kenwright and Co have a very real possibility of CL football, In fact its the only way we will ever get it and with us being in the last 16 the man wouldn't dare risk sacking him

i do really like the fella, ive questioned will he change? I don't think he will personally he has his set ways. We won't go down. I'll give him the summer as big changes do need happening as we have an ageing squad plus the first 10 games of next season.

So the same manager and the same players only a few months later after that season have stopped doing that why exactly? never mind preseason, Moyes had the team running the same things to make sure we got a result, even if the team was knackered so pre season excuse does not hold water to it 28 games later.

the first team last season to this season is on a whole Identical yet are struggling to play the same as last year. So why is that?

You know what answer you'll get mate; they're a year older, they're trying to force him out to get Moyes back, only new players can adapt to this style blah blah blah

The basic fact is, this is how he operates. Focus on possession.

I reckon i could throw up an extension quicker than it takes us to counter attack

Unless your a "plotter" against moyes (which if I remember rightly I think u were) it's a myth to suggest moyes played nothing but long ball or dire football.

Yes he did at times but at other times he had us playing some very good football.

Does mouriniho always play super attacking football?

You'll never win the argument mate

@davek the reason many are picking up on your comments is because your arguing the corner of a man who is proving you wrong.

I admire your loyalty and belief that he will turn it around, the funny thing is we all hope so too. Lets be honest mate, with every game and point that is dropped you will be looking more and more foolish/deluded/silly/*insert here* because the man is failing miserably in the league.

Like i have pointed out many times, i hope bobby proves me wrong, because if he does, then we will be in 15th at the end of the season having won our first trophy in what feels like an eternity, waiting for the CL draw next season.

My head says stick with him, my heart says he isnt suited to this fight.

*insert youtube clip for the above line here*

It takes an extra special manager to completely destroy the confidence and playing style of a side and to have done it in such a short time after a supposed miracle first season just goes to show what a wonder Martinez truely is.

Everybody can see and everybody knows what a 100% fraud he is. Found out and waiting to be put out of everyones misery.
It has been clear as day for months.

BUT HE'S NOT PLAYING THAT WAY THIS YEAR! How is it hard to understand that? Martinez last season was great. THIS is what Martinez' ethos is. Wigan fans say the same thing, it's passing for passing's sake.

Anyone claiming that the football played last season wasn't a different class to the muck Moyes served up knows absolutely **** all about football.

Status
Not open for further replies.