Martinez Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he of learned how to defend from his stint in his time in Belgium? I think him and Henry could be good especially if they start as a short term proposition rather then signing them for 3 years only to pay them off!! I think we could benefit from it although as I’ve said earlier today my preference would be going all out for potter
Don't think it's happening anyway mate. Don't think Potter will happen either

We couldn't get my choice lol but I think if there was any chance of Moyes we should throw the kitchen sink at him. Out of the options available Big Dunc til the end of the season and see how he does
The thing is I would say the same thing about Rooney I just don’t think this is the right thing for dunc right now. My dad thinks we should have him and Rooney as they are both blues and would get instant respect in the dressing room but this is no easy job

The thing is I would say the same thing about Rooney I just don’t think this is the right thing for dunc right now. My dad thinks we should have him and Rooney as they are both blues and would get instant respect in the dressing room but this is no easy job

We cant have both. Let's dunc have the next few ganes and see where we are.

Rooney of Moyes. Let's wait till the season over.

respect from who though? not like the team is stacked with boyhood fans

respect from who though? not like the team is stacked with boyhood fans
Yeah I get what you’re saying but they seemed to play for dunc all be it, it was only a few games he would get the respect and Rooney definitely would. I’m just not sure either would be ready just yet just my opinion

If we go in for him then I honestly give up on this club … absolute laughing stock when he takes us down …

Pretty sure we have only just stopped paying him

Negative side, Aruna Kone, Antolin Alkaraz, Oumar Niasse, Besic, James McCarthy, Funes Mori, Deulofeu, McGeady, Tarashaj, Lennon, Robles, Leandro Rodriguez, Tom Cleverly, Samuel Eto.

On the plus side, Lukaku, Holgate (yes I know) Gareth Barry,
I don’t think any of those were big money signings were they apart from Lukaku? What I’m trying to get at is did he have a proper chance with a proper budget?

I just can’t remember if he did or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.