Marouane Fellaini Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb as always, loved how you do the eye at the start. Iwas transfixed as I have the ability of a 4 year old at drawing!
I could have done his hair for you in 20 seconds I reckon. Just saying!:p

Whenever i read these threads it always makes me want to start drawing again... but i knda hate doing it....

Do you not find it stressful?

:-o

Whenever i read these threads it always makes me want to start drawing again... but i knda hate doing it....

Do you not find it stressful?

:-o

No, I love it.

From time to time when there's loads of tiny detail it gets a bit boring but 90% of the time I enjoy it :)

No, I love it.

From time to time when there's loads of tiny detail it gets a bit boring but 90% of the time I enjoy it :)

I just get easily frustrated when things aren't going right. There have been times when ive done stuff ive hated and other people have said it was good, but its hard to accept that when you know yourself it could and should be different...

I also dont take criticism very well, so im quite guarded with things i do end up doing.

Maybe i should just chill out, care less and enjoy it...

LOL

Maybe ill have a go at something for fun and post it up here.

P.S. I agree with what you said about drawing ib general... Loads of people say "i wish i could draw" and i always think Why? Id sooner be able to play guitar or something useful.

LOL

Okay, so I finally got around to drawing Fellaini and I wish you could understand how long his hair took...my camera ran out of memory space half way through! :blink:
The video also changes to orange near the end because I turned my light on so yeno...

Anyway, what do you think? Was it worth the time?
[/video]

Brilliant that love, not just a pretty face ;-)

yes he does pal, or he used to anyway i havent spoken to him for a long time. he moved back home to birmingham when he left the navy with his missus and kids. leave a message on the artwanted for him

Status
Not open for further replies.