Marouane Fellaini Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I finally got around to drawing Fellaini and I wish you could understand how long his hair took...my camera ran out of memory space half way through! :blink:
The video also changes to orange near the end because I turned my light on so yeno...

Anyway, what do you think? Was it worth the time?
[video=youtube;3NvraorcfHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NvraorcfHg[/video]

CRAZY Skills , Skills ...

Its ONE of the reasons thaT you are MY FAVOURITE , Baby ,...

Very nice, good to see a smile in there. Musta been so boring that hair, I'm surprised you didn't give up and just scribble in a circle.

very good. I am chuckling to myself at how long it took you to draw his hair. You should do one but use different spirographs for his hair.

ps. I now realise that you are but a young slip of a lass who may not remember spirographs. they were boss.

Very nice, good to see a smile in there. Musta been so boring that hair, I'm surprised you didn't give up and just scribble in a circle.
I was so, so close! I even nearly called my sister in to have a go :p

very good. I am chuckling to myself at how long it took you to draw his hair. You should do one but use different spirographs for his hair.

ps. I now realise that you are but a young slip of a lass who may not remember spirographs. they were boss.

Spiro-what now? :D

I did a couple of computer ones of him that I had as avatars.
attachment.php

I decided to Belg him up with a Poirot 'tache.

lost most of them on my 'arl laptop though, they are saved somewhere on a stick or somethin.

Genuis that lad...you have a real talent

Okay, so I finally got around to drawing Fellaini and I wish you could understand how long his hair took...my camera ran out of memory space half way through! :blink:
The video also changes to orange near the end because I turned my light on so yeno...

Anyway, what do you think? Was it worth the time?
[video=youtube;3NvraorcfHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NvraorcfHg[/video]
Real good Helen,
You'd like the stuff my mate does. Let me try and find some of his stuff to show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.